During March 3rd, 4th and 5th over 30 vineyards across Tasmanian’s southern regions will open their doors to guests. The regions include the Derwent Valley, Coal River Valley, and our very own Huon Valley/Channel.
Some of the vineyards do not usually open their cellar door, so this weekend gives the general public a special opportunity to meet the makers and see behind the scenes of a working vineyard.
Highlighted vineyards in the Huon Valley are :
* Kate Hill Wines, Huonville
* Heriots Point Vineyard and Boutique Accommodation, Castle Forbes Bay
* Sailor Seeks Horse, Cradoc
* Altaness Winery, Lymington
* Two Bud Spur Vineyard, Gardeners Bay